Terms & Conditions
All participating vendors must thoroughly read and agree to the following Terms & Conditions in order to participate in this show. Any questions should be addressed before booking the event and signing the Vendor Agreement. Your signature on this form confirms that you understand and agree to all of the terms stated below.
1. The Bridal Show will last from 12-3P.M. The fashion show will begin at 2:30 P.M.
2. Booths must be completely set by 11:30 A.M.
3. Vendors are not permitted to break their table before 3:00p.m.
4. Space will be accessible beginning at 9A.M. on Sunday, March 5, 2016. Absolutely no set up will be permitted the night before. NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. Booths will be reserved when the Vendor Agreement and payment are received. By signing this document, you agree to pay the stated price in full. Without a signed Vendor Agreement, a vendor has no legal claim to a table at this show.
6. Location of vendor space may be changed by Hotel Management to create a balance within the booths and/or to reduce congestion.
7. No loud speaking displays are permitted / No soliciting for business is permitted, except within your own booth area.
8. All booths must be supervised by an adult throughout the entire Bridal Show. Absolutely no one under 18 years of age is permitted to supervise.
9. Any special requests not included in the Terms & Conditions must be discussed with the Days Inn Conference Center at least two weeks in advance. The Days Inn Conference Center cannot guarantee that these requests will be granted.
10. Hotel Management will cooperate fully; however, will not take responsibility for damage to a Vendor’s property.
11. Booth space must be returned in the same condition as it was given. If the space is damaged in any way, the Vendor assumes ALL liability to restore its original condition. Nothing is permitted to be hung on walls.
12. No Refunds! Refunds will not be offered for these or any other reasons: poor show attendance, failure of a vendor to attend on the day of event, event date change, etc.
13. All vendors should advertise for this event. This includes: posting flyers in place of business and / or on website and encouraging clients and customers to attend. Flyers and free admission tickets for brides-to-be only are available for your business upon request.
14. All vendors must provide a door prize (min. value of $25.00 ~ a discount of services may be included but cannot be the total prize). Door prizes will be drawn during the fashion show.
15. All vendors MUST remain for the Fashion Show; brides-to-be will be sent to your booth to pick up their prize.
Vendor Signature Date
Hotel Representative Date